Some facts about the designer and artist Asher Kalderon:
- Studied art and design at Bezalel Art & Design Academy in Jerusalem.
- Active in art & design for private and public clients and for governmental institutions.
- Specialized in Europe graphic art & design.
- Designed over 60 Israeli postage stamps, several coins and medals, as well as stamps for the UN Postal Administration.
- Designer of the banknote for the Bank of Israel commemorating former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir.
- Wife, Lea, cooperates in his work, turning his tapestry designs into wall hangings tapestries.
- Won more than a hundred national and international awards and entitlements
- Exhibited around the world, including in Israel, the U.S.A, Unesco, Britain, Germany, France, Finland, Poland and South America, Hong Kong, China and Taivan.
- Lecturer and educator for many years in most schools for art & design in Israel.